Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about our privacy practices for the nxient.com site.
The website www.nxient.com is owned and operated by nXient Pty Ltd.
The term "Personal Data" refers to any personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, company affiliation (if any), e-mail address, telephone number, fax number and mailing address.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information from a visitor to our site unless that visitor explicitly and intentionally provides it to us. If you are simply browsing our site, we do not gather any personal information about you. We use links throughout our site to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services. To do so, we may request personal information from you - such as your name, company affiliation (if any), address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number and mailing address - to help us satisfy your request.
Statistical Information About Your Visit
When you visit our site, our computers may automatically collect statistics about your visit. This information does not identify you personally, but rather about a visit to our site. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, our users' IP addresses, which pages people visit, from which domains our visitors come and which browsers people use. We use statistics about your visit for aggregation purposes only. These statistics are used to help us improve the performance of our website.
Many commercial websites use a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how people use the site. A cookie is a small string of text that a website can send to a user's browser. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses, or capture your e-mail address. Currently, the NXIENT website does not use cookie’s.
Use of Personal Data
We process your Personal Data only for specific and limited purposes. We ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. When we ask you for Personal Data, we tell you the purposes for which we will process that data. Some of these purposes include the following:
- We generally respond to any e-mail questions, requests for product, service or investment information, and other inquiries that we receive.
- We may also retain this correspondence to improve our products, services, and website, and for other disclosed purposes. We may retain contact information so that we can send individuals updates or other information about our services and products.
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new services we will be providing, or special offers, events or articles we think will be of interest to you.
- At your explicit request, we will add your name to our database to receive investment related news about nXient .
- We may use your Personal Data internally to help us improve our products and services and to help resolve any problems.
Declining E-mail Offers
At any time after receiving an e-mail correspondence from nXient, you may request to be removed from our e-mail lists.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We currently do not sell or distribute your Personal Data with or to third parties, except under limited circumstances, including those described below. In the future, we may sell or distribute your Personal Data with or to third parties under other circumstances.
- In the case of e-mail requests for technical support, we sometimes forward the sender's email request, which may contain your Personal Data, to the relevant contact at one of three companies that now distribute and support certain products for which we continue to receive support requests.
- In the case of e-mail requests for sales contact or product sales information, we sometimes forward the sender's email request, which may contain your Personal Data, to one of our distributors, or for inquiries for products not sold by us, to business partners whom we know have similar products to those being requested.
- We may share or transfer the information in our databases, which may contain your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
Data Integrity and Security
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of Personal Data in our databases and to protect the privacy and security of our databases. Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Links to other web sites